Business Licenses & Permits

building, electrical and plumbing permits:

Building, electrical and plumbing permits are available from the City's Community Development Department Code Enforcement Division located in the Municipal Building.  For information on these permits, please call (865) 425-3532 or visit the department's web page.

business license:

Please see the Tennessee Department of Revenue Business Tax Guide.