Assistant Chief, Operations
Fire & Crime Prevention 2018
Car Seat Checkpoint
Fire Prevention Information
Open Burning Info
Smoke Alarm Program
Fire Prevention Video
ORFD Facebook Page
Sparky the Fire Dog!
NFPA fact sheets and safety tips
City of Oak Ridge Home
Fire and Crime Prevention Celebration - 2018
The Oak Ridge Fire Department (ORFD), the Oak Ridge Police Department (ORPD) and the Oak Ridge Neighborhood Watch Program (ORNWP) are joining together to hold the 2018 Community Fire-Crime Prevention Celebration and Parade. This event will be held on Saturday, October 6, 2018 from 12:00 – 3:00 pm at A.K. Bissell Park (behind the Oak Ridge Civic Center). We invite you to participate in and support this important event.
This is a community gathering to:
• Celebrate the partnership between the community and the police and fire departments
and their programs.
• Heighten fire, crime, violence and drug prevention awareness.
• Generate support for local anti-crime programs and fire prevention initiatives.
• Provide information to help in creating a more sustainable environment.
• Generate interest in leading a healthier lifestyle.
• Demonstrate fire and crime prevention skills and safety techniques, relaxation and
• Promote neighborhood unity.
A parade, starting at 11:00 and ending at Bissell Park, will kick off the event. We will offer games, information booths, various demonstrations, food, and non-alcoholic beverages. Several companies and agencies are sponsoring this event.
Click Here for Registration Form
Click here for Informational Flyer